style type="text/css"> @import url(http://www.google.com/cse/api/branding.css);
Custom Search

Thursday, March 12, 2009

14k Gold, Round, Diamond Stud Earrings (1/4 cttw, I-J Color, I1-I2 Clarity)

No jewelry wardrobe is complete without a classic pair of diamond earrings. Suffice it easy to use during the day, still shining in evening dress and offers all the complexity and versatility in a beautiful package. This classic poles, available in 14 carat white or yellow gold, showcase another round cut diamonds weighing 1 / 4 carats on four legs configuration. Diamonds with great splendor and brilliance. With a minimum rating of color , almost colorless and white in their eyes. Small inclusions, it is difficult to understand, with the eye, they deserve assess clarity rating I1-I2. These prominent positions in friction with the closure.

No comments:

Post a Comment